Starfish Aquatic Club is searching for new managers/instructors starting immediately at ALL our locations in Whippany, West Orange, Clark, Piscataway, Bridgewater and Randolph.
Hours available at Clark starting FALL (September) 2017:
Other days to be negotiated if available.
All instructors must have 1-3 years of experience with teaching children swimming lessons.
Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid and WSI certified individuals a plus!
We will train the right individual, however you MUST have 3 years experience with managing and teaching swimming and/or swim team experience. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT HAVING SWIM INSTRUCTOR EXPERIENCE!!!
The right instructor candidate must:
– be lifeguard certified and/or WSI certified or similar instructor certification
– open and energetic personality
– able to work as a team
– able to communicate effectively with parents/students
– good communication skills, punctual, and knowledgable about swimming progression
– strong computer skills
– strong customer service skills
– fast learner
– long term goals of at least 1 year working with the company.
Opportunity to grow in the company as the company grows. Please contact us for more information.
Pay is competitive, and depends on experience.
You pick your hours, we schedule your lessons!