Starfish Aquatic Club is searching for a QUALITY assistant manager/instructor for the West Orange – LA Fitness location.
NEEDED: Tuesday-Friday and Saturday/Sunday hours
Weekday hours between 2:30-8pm
Saturday/Sunday hours between 9:30-4pm
Must be comfortable with working with children, families, adults, and eager to learn.
Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid and WSI certified individuals a plus! We will train the right individual.
The right candidate SHOULD:
– be lifeguard certified and/or WSI certified or similar instructor certification
– have 1-3 years of swim school, swim team, or similar management
– open and energetic personality
– able to work as a team
– able to communicate effectively with parents/students
– good communication skills, punctual, and knowledgable about swimming progression
– strong computer skills
– strong customer service skills
– fast learner
– long term goals of at least 1 year working with the company.
Opportunity to grow in the company as the company grows. Please contact us for more information.
Please apply by either emailing us your resume or by visiting our website at http://starfishswimlessons.com/employment-opportunities/
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION!!